Take the Pathway2PSW with NETC!
The Native Education and Training College (NETC) Personal Support Worker or Developmental Services Worker program allows you to learn at your own pace to begin your career in the Health Care industry. As an Ontario approved private career college, they have been delivering on-line learning for 20+ years and understand the unique needs of Indigenous communities, rural and remote communities.
NETC Offers :
• PSW or DSW program
• Flexible remote learning
• Learn at your own pace
• Continuous intake
Personal Support Worker (PSW)
Developmental Services Worker (DSW)
- Focus on key areas of concern to employers, such as the Long-term Care Act, Elder Abuse and Mobility Training
- Receive 13 industry certificates such as CPR and WHMIS
- Facility and Community Practicums
- Provide person-directed supports and services for people with developmental disabilities in a manner that is respectful and fosters self-determination and empowerment.
- Educational and Community Practicums
- Foundations in FASD, Level I training